Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Some Sad News and Some Exciting News!

I have been rather unfaithful with keeping up my blog. I am so sorry about that. In the past several months I have had many changes in my life. Unfortunately, I doubt I can keep this blog up anymore.... I'm so sorry for that. Hopefully I can find time to post maybe once a year?

Anyways, I wanted to let everyone know about something exciting.... Ready to hear the big news? I finally own Winston! After years of wanting my own horse, i finally have my perfect horse! In November, I bought a saddle and bridle, and two days later my parents bought Winston for me as an early Christmas present! I am so happy to finally own him! Sadly, I can't take lessons anymore due to boarding fees, but my teacher has agreed that I can work for her in exchange for lessons, so I will be working at the barn whenever I have the chance ;).

That's all I have time for now!

Hannah & Winston


No comments: